Length 9600 м
Duration of hiking – 10 hours
Altitude (a.s.l.) ‒ from 900 to 2028 m
Trail is marked. Marking colors: two horizontal white stripes with a red one in the middle.
The trail starts next to the building of Chornohirskyy Nature-Protection and Scientific-Research Department. It passes along the Shybenka River and stretchess to the Vesnarka Mountain Meadow.After that, the route leads to Maricheyka Lake, finally leading up to Pip Ivan Mount (2028 m a.s.l.).
Don’t forget to adhere to regulations of personal safety. DO NOT:
1. step off the trail
2. damage or remove natural objects, including picking flowers and gathering firewood
3. make a fire outside designated areas
5. disturb or harm wildlife
7. carry firearms
067 342 04 95.
Adults 30,00 UAH
Children 15,00 UAH
Visitor fees are used to:
- improve the infrastructure of trails and rest areas
- produce information boards and signs
- produce printed materials and maps
- waste removal
- salaries for park staff who maintain the national park and trails
Have a nice time!!!